Special Electric Motors is a type of motor mainly refers to the use of the environment and the production of special distinction between the name of the general motor. With the development of industrialization and automation technology to improve the use of Special Electric Motors range more and more widely. It is a kind of new type Special Electric Motors, which summarizes its principle, structure, performance, application and research hotspot. The following describes the Special Electric Motors removal Note:
(1) Before removing the Special Electric Motors, use the compressed air to blow the dust on the surface of the motor and wipe the surface dirt.
(2) choose the motor disintegration of the workplace, clean up the scene environment.
(3) familiar with the motor structure and maintenance technical requirements.
(4) ready to disassemble the necessary tools and equipment.
(5) In order to further understand the Special Electric Motors running defects and faults, conditions can be done before the demolition of a detailed inspection test. To this end, the motor to load the test, a detailed inspection of the motor parts of the temperature, sound, vibration, water-cooled motor to check whether the water leakage and other conditions, and test the voltage, current, speed, and then disconnect the load, A no-load test, measured no-load current and no-load loss, good record.
(6) cut off the power, remove the motor external wiring, make a record.
(7) Select the appropriate voltage of the megger to test the motor insulation resistance. In order to compare with the insulation resistance measured at the time of the last maintenance to judge the insulation trend and insulation state of the motor, the insulation resistance value measured at different temperatures should be converted to the same temperature, generally converted to 75 ℃.
(8) Test absorption ratio K. When the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, it indicates that the motor insulation has not been damp or the degree of moisture is not serious. In order to compare with the previous data, the same temperature should be measured at any temperature conversion ratio to the same temperature.